Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

upgraded my bow

stickslinger

i just ordered a new bowtech insanity cpx. i cant wait to get it! does anyone on here shoot one?

Dang, you might be able to win a CPXL on this site, in about two weeks. Fully loaded with a Black Gold sight, Ripcord rest, and a Tightspot Quiver.

Trying to figure out what we should do as the requirement to be entered in the drawing. Thinking it will be free, if you are willing to share your name, address, and email with those four companies. That way anyone can enter, and if you don't want to give your information, you don't have to.

Let me know what you think of your bow, once you start shooting it. I have two new CPXLs and I am very, very impressed in the few days I have been home and had time to shoot.

Dang, you might be able to win a CPXL on this site, in about two weeks. Fully loaded with a Black Gold sight, Ripcord rest, and a Tightspot Quiver.

Trying to figure out what we should do as the requirement to be entered in the drawing. Thinking it will be free, if you are willing to share your name, address, and email with those four companies. That way anyone can enter, and if you don't want to give your information, you don't have to.

Let me know what you think of your bow, once you start shooting it. I have two new CPXLs and I am very, very impressed in the few days I have been home and had time to shoot.

Anxiously awaiting this announcement!!:D

Tease! I'm thinking the date should be moved up so the guy who wins has a chance to put it through its paces before archery season rolls around. Aw heck, just send it to me and I'll take care of the details.

Congrats on your new sponsor!

Trying to figure out what we should do as the requirement to be entered in the drawing. Thinking it will be free....

How about first time bow users...you know to establish brand loyalty for virgin buyers?

What about a "WWANT" requirement "Wife Won't Allow New Toys"? This could be a great loophole for those that are crappy salesman to their wives.

I'm always happy to send a few dollars to the RMEF or other respected organization.

If you push it up, once I win the bow, I can set it up and use it on my Nevada Arcery Bull Elk Hunt.
:)

Don't mind Cushman! He'd gladly trade in his Mathews for a Bowtech! LOL But let's not give him that option...I'd gladly upgrade from my Tribute to a new Insanity! Just tell me how to enter!

This bow is right at the top of my list ... Planning for a new one this winter just gotta get through the gotta have one now phase

bF,thats a sweet package your giving away.I shoot the invasion set up the same,and its scary accurate.Someone is going to win an awesome set-up

Fin - bring it on! The sharing of emails sounds like something anyone can do too, so it's fare straight across the board. Of course fair isn't going to get me that bow, so I'll think of another way you can just send it to me...just kidding...not really though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back