Yeti GOBOX Collection

Unit 55 in Colorado

wm burwell

I have hunted this unit in bow season, but i haven't try to hunt it in rifle season. If anyone has any info on hunting it in rifle season it would be great. thanks

From what I've heard the area I hunt in 55 gets pretty crowded in rifle.I'll stick with bowhunting it since I'm all alone back there then

What season are you hunting 55? In that unit last year I to saw a lot of hunts but not in the woods they were all on the road and usually not to far from their trucks. I saw three herds with around eighty head of elk total on one mountain there with only three legal bulls, but I was the only one chasing them. ;)

What season are you hunting 55? In that unit last year I to saw a lot of hunts but not in the woods they were all on the road and usually not to far from their trucks. I saw three herds with around eighty head of elk total on one mountain there with only three legal bulls, but I was the only one chasing them. ;)

4 year old post my friend...welcome to the site

loutlaw - Do not take offense to the last three posts, they are pretty much viewed as monuments to jackasses.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in the Gunnison Basin this fall. Preston

loutlaw - Do not take offense to the last three posts, they are pretty much viewed as monuments to jackasses.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in the Gunnison Basin this fall. Preston

??? I simply informed him of the post date and welcomed him. And that makes me a jack ass. Interesting.

Mudranger1 - I took what you said out of context. I could easily make the same mistake on the post date. I apologize. I just didn't want to see a new poster, giving info on his first post, get slammed for a mistake.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back