Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Unique Deer for a Buddy

DRAFTSTUD

Friday I had a Buddy hunt a Tri-Pod stand I had placed on the Western part of our lease. It is a right of way for an abandoned Pipeline through a cut over. Wes usually is pretty snake bit when it comes to Deer Hunting at our lease. Around 9:00 I heard a shot and a while later I hear him coming to my stand and I get down to meet him, He says "I just did something even you have'nt done!, I just shot a big 6 point in Velvet!"
We went over to get the Buck, as we get to the R/W there stands another Deer, as it runs off I remind him if he had stayed put he could have had Two! We get up to the Buck and it is a real Big six, without browtines and sure enough it is still in velvet. I lift one of the hind legs and no Nuts, just tuffs of hair where they should have been. When we were cleaning it I found no nuts up inside either. It had a pecker, but that was all. Pecker being a technical term for weiner. Also the bases of the Buck were about a 1/4 to 1/2" off of the skull cap. Other than that it was a real Fat and Healthy Deer. A very unique Buck indeed! As soon as my son's girlfriend sends me the pictures I will try to post them. John:)

Here's your pics John....unique trophy, hope my wife never wants one! :eek: ;)

Johnbuck.jpg

Johnbuck2.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back