Caribou Gear

Turkey picture Contest....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Turkey season is upon us and We are going to have a Turky Picture contest. NUT will supply the winner with a Turkey hunting Vid and some Hunttalk hat/shirt/something. Thats still all in the air. Keep that in mind.

Any questions/Comments please add here.......

The only pics to be entered are from this years spring season hunt. The sucessful hunter must be in the picture with the bird also. At the end of the May a poll will be put up so everybody can vote on the best quality picture.

Any other ideals about the contest?

what if i enter my video of my Hottie turkey hunting partner? will that count as a picture?

Heres my Entry!

Easter%20weekend%20003%20fudd.jpg

Easter%20weekend%20004%20small.jpg

I surprised my son with his first turkey tag on his 10th birthday and finally got a chance to take him out on Monday. That afternoon with some calling assistance from his little brother and I, he made a great shot on his first gobbler and the grinning began!

2286.JPG

Another view:
2287.JPG

Not sure who was more excited; the shooter, little brother, or Dad? Definitely a memory that won't be forgotten!!

O.K., what did I do wrong?

Here's my entry. I know the rules state that the successful hunter must be in the picture, but I think the guide deserves his due, too.

Jeff-2006Turkey3.jpg

Proud Turkey Guide

Scott-2006Turkey1.jpg

Proud Turkey Hunter

Here are mine

I don't post much, but I had a good turkey season this spring. So, I thought I would enter a few pics. The first bird is from Utah. I finally drew out after 5 years of applying. It is my first Rio....

UtahRio.jpg

My good friend and I also had Arizona tags this year and went to the pines to chase Merriams. Here is my Arizona bird...

Arizona_467919.jpg

Here is my buddies bird. It was huge with a 10in beard. He is getting it mounted.....

Neil.jpg

Thanks for looking

I took my budddy out on his first turkey hunt, and called one in for him about 9:45. Had 1" spurs and an 11" beard. It weighed in at 18.5 pounds.

Here is my first turkey after applying for 6 years in Utah!

Turkey003.jpg

He is 19 lbs, 9 1/8" beard and 1 1/8" spurs.

Rut

My 1st bird

Never hunted these birds before and had a opportunity to go with a buddy who hunts them all the time.1st time out got my 1st bird,definitley going again,Im hooked!!!!!!!!hump hump
DSCN1551.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back