Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Turkey #4 down !

Tom

We get 4 turkey tags per year. This year I limited out, never went for that before. Here's #4 from last saturday, 10.5 inch beard, 1.2 inch spurs, #4 from a 3.5 inch shotgun shell and he's dead behind the bush. I shot when he walked into that gap between bushes. What a deal! His buddy didn't want to leave him and I had no more tags, but he finally gave up and left his dead buddy for lack of response, I'm thinking. A third gobler came running up to him, as well as, a hen. He must have been quite the gobbler, eh?

turk4.jpg

view4.jpg

Way to go Tom...hard to get a picture down where you are without prickly pear.

Good for you Tom. Four birds in one season is impressive. When is the cookout?:D

Good for you Tom. Four birds in one season is impressive. When is the cookout?:D

Good idea! It was last night! Except, he was cooked in the oven.

Our TX tags are annual so it was 2 fall and 2 spring gobblers. Val Verde county Texas though, 4 turkeys on the 2008-2009 hunting year. Our hunting liscense year and the tags that go with it, goes from Sept.1 to Aug.31 of the next year.

turk4oven.JPG

"I look different without a hat on." Its really rare when Jose gets a fact posted, so it was a pleasure to read it. He hit that one on the nail, despite it not having anything to do with all of Obama's failures thus far and the nail not penetrating. Did Heisenberg sleep in Kansas or not? What's up with that, you trying to study history of that?

Back