Trophy Youth Elk Hunt

Been out to NM two times with two of my boys on the youth hunts and it was great. We applied because they where offered and both times we hunted on our own. It doesn't matter to the boys if its a trophy hunt or not so if we don't draw one of those, we make plans for other hunts. Spending time with them, is what they will remember.

Wapiti, my middle son has been involved with baseball since T ball. He currently plays Division 1 College baseball and it pretty much takes up his life the entire year. Hunt with your son as much as you can now because once he reaches college you may have to wait 4 years to get out with him again.

Don K, thanks for the reply...Yes spending time with them is precious. My oldest son has been involved with baseball since t ball and summers are getting shorter. He also plays on a traveling team plays 60-70 games before hunting season. He is now 13 and will play traveling ball only this season. Congrats on your middle son playing D1. baseball. What college does he play for? I know this is off the thread subject but, do you have any advise in the baseball subject. Thanks..

Ermine, you are right some people are a little touchy and have there guard up. Thank you for the info. on Utah. I will check it out.....

Hang in here wapiti & let us see the hunting pics and hear about your son's progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back