Caribou Gear

Treat every day like it’s your last

Doublecluck

I spent the weekend wondering why anyone would want to kill our friend. He was harmless, a nice guy, could fillet the hell out of some fish. Wasn’t in to drugs or conflict or drama. Just a guy who woke up and went to work for a local contracting outfit like many of you do every day. I keep thinking there is more to the story but best we can tell he walked out on his porch to have a late night smoke before going to bed, saw someone suspicious walked over and got shot to death. He was like an uncle to my best friends kid, kid won’t take off his jacket and keeps asking when he will see him again. I don’t know what to think. All I know is what happened to him could happen to any of us and we wouldn’t have a clue it was coming. A strong reminder to make sure you live life everyday to the fullest and make sure those you love know it.

I spent the weekend wondering why anyone would want to kill our friend. He was harmless, a nice guy, could fillet the hell out of some fish. Wasn’t in to drugs or conflict or drama. Just a guy who woke up and went to work for a local contracting outfit like many of you do every day. I keep thinking there is more to the story but best we can tell he walked out on his porch to have a late night smoke before going to bed, saw someone suspicious walked over and got shot to death. He was like an uncle to my best friends kid, kid won’t take off his jacket and keeps asking when he will see him again. I don’t know what to think. All I know is what happened to him could happen to any of us and we wouldn’t have a clue it was coming. A strong reminder to make sure you live life everyday to the fullest and make sure those you love know it.
Happened right behind my back window.. I heard the whole thing from the moment the shots were fired… saw the cops respond and try to holler to keep him awake.. saw them load him up and saw them arrest the suspect and put him in the car.. very sad. My condolences…

Happened right behind my back window.. I heard the whole thing from the moment the shots were fired… saw the cops respond and try to holler to keep him awake.. saw them load him up and saw them arrest the suspect and put him in the car.. very sad. My condolences…
My god I’m so sorry! That must have been horrible to see and hear. So senseless.

Man dont know anything at all about the story but this is terrible. More small town murder/violence happens than people realize.

Back