PEAX Equipment

Tom Horn

tarheel

Just got in from a three day drive back from Denver and after unpacking the car and a nutritious meal of smoked oysters I sat down to the TV to relax. History Channel was running a show on Tom Horn and I was curious how many of you think he was innocent or framed for the Nickels boy's killing. I've read a good bit on the subject and feel he was framed. What say you?

Framed!

Spent a good part of my childhood bombing around that country, listening to the old timers talk about how Tom got good and screwed by the Stockgrowers.

Just got in from a three day drive back from Denver and after unpacking the car and a nutritious meal of smoked oysters I sat down to the TV to relax. History Channel was running a show on Tom Horn and I was curious how many of you think he was innocent or framed for the Nickels boy's killing. I've read a good bit on the subject and feel he was framed. What say you?

Smoked oysters? I have been getting the ones packed in water instead of oil. Whole lot less messy, as least that is how they seem. As a matter of fact, that may be my lunch today.

Scape goat, he did too good of a job. Either he took a fall or the ranchers that hired him would be looked at too closely.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back