Tim Sheehy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTGunner

Where, precisely is his property located? How much acreage? Does his land encircle state land? MTG

• Haha
Reactions: DFS

• Wow
Reactions: DFS
Does Sheehys ranch encompass any state land, public land? MTG

Does Sheehys ranch encompass any state land, public land? MTG
In 2019, Tim and Carmen Sheehy and Matt Sheehy purchased the Lazy Daisy, Daisy Dean, andRobidou ranches in an attempt to reconsolidate the historic Cameron Ranch in Meagher County. Atover 7,000 deeded and 10,000 federal and private leased acres, the newly formed Little Belt Ranch isapproaching 20,000 contiguous acres along the LittleBelt Mountains.

In 2019, Tim and Carmen Sheehy and Matt Sheehy purchased the Lazy Daisy, Daisy Dean, andRobidou ranches in an attempt to reconsolidate the historic Cameron Ranch in Meagher County. Atover 7,000 deeded and 10,000 federal and private leased acres, the newly formed Little Belt Ranch isapproaching 20,000 contiguous acres along the LittleBelt Mountains.
10,000 federal leased lands closed to the public? MTG

There was zero chance I was going to vote for Tester but in comes she he like a wrecking ball. Politics is like taking a straight kick to the crotch no matter how you vote.
As of late it seems the Navy Seal politicians have sadly taken a "wrecking ball" to the image of honesty, integrity, and selfless service which has been portrayed for years by LL Cool J in his televised NCIS role as Sam Hanna, Navy Seal veteran of institutionally engrained military apolitical admirable character.

The older I get, and especially at the state level, the more of a single issue voter I become- public land protection and access. So unlike the famous quote often falsely attributed to Churchill about “Not a liberal when young, you have no heart, if not a conservative when old, you have no head”. I find myself voting liberal more and more for that reason. No thanks Sheehy

My initial inquiry stems from having problem with public land being closed to the public. Tim Sheehy ranch/s stated that 10,000 acres of federal land being leased. This must be a grazing lease I would assume. Therefore any restriction to access, hunting or any other recreation endeavor cannot be restricted to the public. Safely of course. MTG

The older I get, and especially at the state level, the more of a single issue voter I become- public land protection and access. So unlike the famous quote often falsely attributed to Churchill about “Not a liberal when young, you have no heart, if not a conservative when old, you have no head”. I find myself voting liberal more and more for that reason. No thanks Sheehy
The older I get, the more wisdom I see in this book.

Attachments

• CB51AB4C-D88C-4436-9AA8-508CABC8A678.png
    CB51AB4C-D88C-4436-9AA8-508CABC8A678.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 66
Hopefully, people won't vote based on the political ads. Fwiw, both are multi-millionaires. Tester didn't have to buy any land lately since he already has it.

Tester obviously is voting his party line most of the time and has been a career politician since 1999. On the other hand, this is Sheehy's first political venture. Sure, he's supported by his political party and will probably vote with his party most of the time, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back