Tikka T3

I dont know if this is a good price but i found a 30-06 blued barrel for $496 and a stainless for $626 are these good prices i havent got to shop around much.

Update: I just pulled the trigger on a T3 Lite in 30.06 (not stainless) because the deal was too good to pass up - $400 on clearance at Sports Authority. I was in there to return a camp cot my wife bought me (that they wouldn't take back w/o receipt) and to get some scent wafers, which they didn't have. I was turning to leave and the guy asked if there was anything else. I figured I'd make it a perfect 3/3 and ask if they carried Tikkas. He said they did but they were clearing them out and they had one left, a .270.

When I told him I wasn't in the market for a .270, he told me there was an .06 at a nearby store. He looked but couldn't find a 7mm-08 in the region, but I'm not sure he understood the distiction between it and a 7mm mag. At $400, I might have to scour every Sports Authority on the earth for the -08. :)

The same model 30.06 I held at Bass Pro was $550. Now I just need to hit up Schmalts for a deal on a good scope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back