Tikka Replacement Stock

Check these guys out. https://tikkaperformance.com/index.php?route=common/home. They are out of Bozeman. When I put my B&C on, I upgraded the aluminum recoil lug to SS, slot headed action screws to hardened SS allen headed, and the plastic bottom metal to Aerospace Aluminum. Their prices have gone up a touch, but it really seemed to tighten things up.

I discovered the other night that my Tikka 270 SS T3 Lite's accuracy issues are likely due to a defective stock. Looking at getting a new one. So far I found Bell and Carlson and Boyd's. Anyone have any other suggestions? I really like the look of wood but accuracy trumps looks. Price needs to be under $500. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
I just started a thread about Bell and Carlson just now. Had a misfit stock from them with some pictures. Im keeping it updated.

I've been thinking of doing a stock swap on my tikka t3x lately too. Would like to add a little weight and have a little better 'feel'. I like the B&C stocks. For those with experience, do they follow the lines of the original stock for the most part or are they bulkier? Thanks for any input.

I've been thinking of doing a stock swap on my tikka t3x lately too. Would like to add a little weight and have a little better 'feel'. I like the B&C stocks. For those with experience, do they follow the lines of the original stock for the most part or are they bulkier? Thanks for any input.

Bulkier, yes! But in a very good way. The B&C stocks will add weight also. They fit really well if you don't get a lemon and that can happen with any outfit.

I know this isn’t really your question. But I don’t see the BC as an upgrade. I love tikka rifles but hate the stock. McMillan or manners seems to be more along the lines of an upgrade

I choose to re-stock my Tikka t3x lite added .25 lb to overall weight but I also replaced the bottom plastic with bottom metal from HIGH DESERT RESEARCH everything fit like a glove and rifle shoots much "GOODER" now.
105967Tikka 6.5cm Bell Carlson stock.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back