Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

tight spot quiver

gman82001

I want one but with all the different quivers our there are they worth double the money of some of the other good ones

I want one but with all the different quivers our there are they worth double the money of some of the other good ones

Only you can decide that. I personally say no, they are not worth it and bought something else.

I guess my question should be more geared to the guys who have one because nobody I shoot with has any experience with them and the only guys I've read who are against them say no quiver should cost that much.... I agree but still have nothing to base it on

It depends on how you use a quiver.
If you take a stand to sit and wait, probably not.
If you “spot & stalk, or “run & gun”, moving a lot through woods and brush, and shooting on your feet with quiver attached then yes, it’s worth it.

I would say out of 2 week 90% od run and gun on the odd occasion we do sit a wallow or waterhole it usually turns into .... That was a bugle let's go lol .

I have one and I love it. I don't even know it's there.

I'd say get one. I have one and have shot with about 5-6 different quivers over the years. Will not shoot anything but the tight spot.

Other reasons for me other than its a fantastic quiver but the guy who created the quiver is a great guy. If you ever had a problem with one, I'm convinced he would take care of it without any hassle.

I was very skeptical that a quiver could be that much different/better. But that thing is amazing, it is so quiet, hold the arrows so tight. You can tell the difference when you draw your bow back and do not have a loaded quiver canting your bow.

PS I have 2 Alpine quivers for sale, bargain prices!!

I've had one for 2 years...bought mine after I broke one of the half price alternatives. Yes it is worth it! Top End accessories are more important than Top End Bows IMO.

There's only one quiver I have found that I like better than the Tightspot, the AXT Carbon Vapor, but it's twice again the price.. so comparatively speaking it's absolutely worth it.

Thanks guys I just need to get one ordered at payday now I read all weekend and besides the guys whosay its too pricey but never used one I was only able to find one guy who took his off and that was because he didn't want to scratch it lol.... I'm shooting an 08 elite and keep thinking man i want a new bow but this thing is a tack driver I think I should just put some money in a good quiver and Stabalizer and call it good ..... Thanks For all the input guys

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back