Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Thoughts on this shot? - Tim Wells

It's funny that these kinda clowns think that just everybody is so stupid to not know they lost all the meat. They sat around doing all the filming and chatting and not a knife to that bull. They can't even lift it's head due to complete rigor mortis, with the guts in. They lost 100% of the meat.
pretty hard to find a midwest whitetail show where/when they ever recover a deer the night they shoot it. I have been told a few times from the young guys who killed about 1 % to 2% the game I have that I shouldn't be recovering my animals until the next morning. They learned this while watching hunting videos.

Do you have an autographed pair of his underwear? The only thing that would have made that bear video more pleasant would have been if it had grabbed him by the face and shook him like a raggedy anne doll.
entertainment> you didn't need to watch it.

Do you have an autographed pair of his underwear? The only thing that would have made that bear video more pleasant would have been if it had grabbed him by the face and shook him like a raggedy anne doll.
No...? Why would I have an autographed pair of anyone's underwear?? Guess that isn't something I'd be interested in.

Cmon now… that guy is a TV character that dresses and acts like that for the effect.

Let’s not feign outrage when he gets exactly the reaction he’s looking for…:)
Still has absolutely nothing to do with the shooter’s decision.

Should we judge you off from what your spouse does or did? Last I knew God gave each of us free will. If your partner wanted to do something crazy it’s their choice, not a direct reflection of your decision making skills.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, Addiction. I believe Tim Wells has a wife.

That guy is just a character on the show, it’s not really his husband! Ha
Yes he does and she don't look nothing like that pic of that guy! Saw her and Tim at a show once.

He’s shown over time to be a heck of a shot but I’m sure he’s had a lot of bad/terrible moments no one sees. I’m surprised the guide seemed as good with it as he was, if I was him I probably would have been a bit more “wth are you doing?!?!”
Did you see who his "guide" was...Tom Klumker. Lost a large bet with someone on a hunting board and has never been seen again.

Wells and Klumker make a perfect match.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, Addiction. I believe Tim Wells has a wife.

That guy is just a character on the show, it’s not really his husband! Ha

I have no idea, I’ve never heard of Tim Wells before this thread. The way that thread was typed came off to me as a gay bashing comment. Sorry, if that’s not what he was after.

So the way it was perceived by me got me instantly pissed. Because, criticizing ones personal lifestyle choice has no bearing on someone choosing to take a poor shot like that.

Still has absolutely nothing to do with the shooter’s decision.

Should we judge you off from what your spouse does or did? Last I knew God gave each of us free will. If your partner wanted to do something crazy it’s their choice, not a direct reflection of your decision making skills.
OK, just to be clear, that was an example of sarcasm lost in translation via the typed word...even if they were "life partners", yes, you are correct, who cares? I sure as hell don't -- I work with and have people in my extended family from every walk of life and am 100% supportive of however anyone lives their life. If that came across wrong, my apologies.

But for god's sake, the guy's name is "Buck Medley", has gator teeth necklaces, blond hair and his beard appears to be styled by Sharpie Marker. He is a walking caricature of a mugshot for the "Swamp Land Killer" or something.
It is all like an SNL skit gone off the rails. Starting with the total BS shot Wells (the SlockMaster himself!) took on that elk to the staged Zombie Apocalypse - meat hacking - knife skills demo by Mr. Medley, all I can see is one bad decision after another that is both hilariously stupid and concerning as hell when guys like that are deemed "subject matter experts" on hunting by a likely large group.

Anyway, my 2 cents on the shot - obviously you can do it, but doesn't make it a good idea. I don't want to judge too harsh as I've never heard of this guy before, but videos like this do make me cringe. There is a certain degree of risk we all have to accept as soon as we release an arrow or send a bullet, but there are just way too many variables outside the shooters control in a situation like that. 👎

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back