This is what happened to my trail camera

Ten Bears

This is what happened to my trail camera this spring.
357827921SjudXY_ph.jpg

Hopefully I can get the camera fixed for the fall bear season. All I did this spring was feed bears.

Can't see the pic, but I assume a bear snacked on your trail cam. I custom made my cam, and I used a 9mm ammo can as the housing. Maybe you can slide a factory cam into a modified ammo can.

right click the "X" Cut and Paste the Link in your Browser. (Basic Window function ;) )

We have a Picture like that too. we have been going through 1-2 camera's a year. :(

ten bears your camera is way to low unless that bear is tall and lanky. Next camera you need to put up higher in a tree.
Had 2 cameras last year get munched. Only thing is I got to take them apart to make one good one.

Ten bears here is a pic of the bear my son shot. He is standing in front of my camera. This is how high I put it up the tree now. You can see the tree to the right where the bait is. I dont want to buy another yet.LOL
Are you done baiting yet?
292535.jpg

Baiting season has ended around here for the spring season, but I'll probably get the camera back together for the fall hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back