Cellular Trail Cameras

fishing4sanity

Looking for recommendations/advice on cellular trail cameras. I don't need them to spot game, I need them to spot two-legged vermin. It's more of a security issue for a shooting range with no power. I'd like to get notified when someone is out there due to recent vandalism and theft. Looking for something with good battery life or solar powered. Does the camera need to be bought for a specific cellular carrier? The main coverage here is from US Cellular, but Verizon recently put a tower several miles away (no idea if Verizon's signal works near the range). Any experiences or help is greatly appreciated.

I use Reveal Tacticam’s with solar chargers. Will run on Verizon or AT&T networks I believe. I pay an annual fee for unlimited pics. They work well for me even in areas where my phone won’t work.

Another vote for the Tactacam Reveal's. I have 4 going on 3 years. When I have had any issues, customer service has always been prompt and helpful.

@fishing4sanity
Which ever model you chose, consider more than one camera. One placed conspicuously, one or more hidden. And until installed, a simple “this property is under video surveillance“ might be all the deterence required to keep the knuckleheads away.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back