This is getting old

I had a bull elk snuffed from underneath me by a guy who drove his quad to the top of the mountain while we walked it in the dark.:mad: The one that stings the most though is the first wolf on the day before the opener that blew out an entire drainage that held a and absolute giant bull.
So far I've called and reported with picts multiple wheeler incidents but like I said I want to snuff as many wolves as possible. Apparently I have at least 3 different packs roaming the areas I hunt:eek: Or maybe it's one pack with a 60 mile radius and has muchos amounts of dogs in it.

Sounds like the makings of another wolf episode on" Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg"

Doesn't matter there are going to be douches out there. Doesn't matter if they are in a truck, ATV or on foot. We have run into them all. Just this season we almost came to blows with guys on an ATV even though we parked ours at the trailhead and they drove around the gate until they could get to a rock berm where it was for sure SHUT DOWN. Just really getting tired of the anti ATV crowd when we go by the rules, but anybody on an ATV is a POS. So flame away!

Lawnboy, you need to take CabinFever out with you. He's quite effective on canids

He just wants to get coordinates on my elk spots. It's not worth it;):D

Indian- I have and use my wheeler as well. I won't be throwing flames unless you pass the gate that says road closed to them. I feel your pain.

Sounds like the makings of another wolf episode on" Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg"

I called Randy after the last encounter and told him I'm ready for good trapping lesson. He's got all the equipment and know how. I think it would be fun to learn the art. Besides the last track was only about 4 miles from both our houses would be easy to check traps.

He just wants to get coordinates on my elk spots. It's not worth it;):D

By the way you make it sound, it seems like a terrible place to elk hunt...

Well I'm tired of giving him mine, so it's your turn to ante up

a.) I know what both your vehicles look like

b.) Lawnboy's age is starting to show and he doesn't stray much from where his horses or ATV can take him;), so I'm his boots on the ground

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back