Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

this buck wants my arrow

schmalts

Damn, he hit the same scrape 6 days in a row. Had him in shooting range twice now but no shot
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Come on Schmalts, give him another year. I am sure your neighbor won't shoot 'em.

He does need another year but I sure would like to see you get him! Good pictures of the buck though. Thanks Pat.

He has vanished, maybe killed. But I saw a much bigger one this am. Was walking right at me but veered off too far. Real nice ten....

Man keep after it, can't wait till you get him. Keep us posted.

Till I get him? Damn your more confident than I am, I only first saw him today but was hunting a different spot. Want to try there again but winds are wrong for the evening sit there. Back at the camper for lunch and packing up stuff so I can head home right after dark. I will return this weekend but have the kid in tow so I will have only morns and eves to hunt and will take the boy tree rat hunting mid-day. Then Tuesday I will have 5 days in a row and will sit all day long

Well, he is back. Saw him this am and put an arrow over his back. I miss judged the yards by a little and @ 25 yards it is amazing how fast those whiteys can drop down at the sound of a bow release. Raining now and I am taking a lunch break and headed back out as long as the rain is light. Saw 6 bucks yesterday including the nice 10pt and 5 this morning. I should have used my vacation for next week as things are just heating up now. I would have not beleived the late rut forcast from what I saw in oct but I do now.

Rain and winds 20-30mph and temps in the 30's this morning. I think I will sit this one out, call me a wuss but that is not weather I care to sit in a tree stand. No more vacation days left so sunday is the last effort but weather still looks poor. Going to take one hell of a stroke of good luck to get this guy now.
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back