Caribou Gear Tarp

This ain't good

captaincoot

I can't believe this. Went to see Mommy and when I went in the house she was on the phone. While I was sitting there I figured out it was the pray chain:eek: Around here its a bunch of old ladies. I hear mom say pray for ISIS:eek: I'm thinking this can't be right. Well it was right. Mom hung up and said why should we pray for them. I said they got it a$$ backwards. you should pray for the victims. I got mom pointed in the right direction and she told the next lady right:) Reminded me of that game in school when you started with some news and by the time it got to the last kid it was all wrong.

I guess in a way it is funny. Glad to report they got all the wording right finally:) I think they are going to stick with praying for local people again:D

Mom knows whats going on for voting. Most of the ladies calling for the prayer chain are in their high 80's 90 something. I was worried when I watched the new tonight that they would say the camel jockeys took the world over. And it would have been them old ladies fault:D

Lots of biblical passages direct us to do what seems backward:

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. (Romans 12:14)

My plan if physically threatened and I can resist is to pray much as this fictionalized soldier prayed:

"Teach my hands to war"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 320
Captaincoolt,

I may have you beat. A few weeks ago I made some eggplant/hummus dip and brought it into work for the guys to try out. I was bragging about how good it tasted and my buddy says, "I'm surprised you like it. You're always going on about how they're a bunch of terrorists..." Huh??? ..... Oh!!!! That's HAMAS you dolt, not hummus!

He was serious. I kid you not.

Emrah

Captaincoolt,

I may have you beat. A few weeks ago I made some eggplant/hummus dip and brought it into work for the guys to try out. I was bragging about how good it tasted and my buddy says, "I'm surprised you like it. You're always going on about how they're a bunch of terrorists..." Huh??? ..... Oh!!!! That's HAMAS you dolt, not hummus!

He was serious. I kid you not.

Emrah

Made me laugh. Thanks for sharing:)

Back