Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Things are happening!

Funny, that's what schmalts said after hunting with AZ402 a couple of years ago.

Nice job on the sheds. Good luck finding the other side.

There goes your thread, drahthaar.....one must always be aware of what one says.....I don't think that type of "things happening" is what you were referring to.

Last edited:
It was the much awaited day to go look for some sheds. Really hoping to find the big bull. Snowshoeing most of it, crazy snow still. The good thing is, you can see most of the trails they are using. The ranch hand wanted to go with us, so we let him pick which way he wanted to go. 3 of us on 700+ acres.

temp058.jpg

Tons and tons of fresh rubs.
temp057.jpg

Turns out, the ranch hand chose the best route. Laying right on the road. Dang!! Little bummed, as he just doesn't seem to appreciate it as much, hopefully doesn't just give it to his dog to chew up. Still another side out there though.
temp062.jpg

With 40 inch spread(what do most give a bull for spread when measuring sheds?), he measures out to be a 330 bull.

As the weather turned to crap, snowing pretty hard, all was put into perspective when my buddy got a call from a friends wife, her husband has hours to live(colon cancer), and is asking to see him. He is an old outfitter, so my friend took the shed to show the guy, and let him put his hands on it.

My friend just brought in the match to this one. What a great bull, and awesome to have both sides.

Now just one left of the big ones, laying out there somewhere.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back