The Devil's Lettuce

Dumb marketing. Other than that you do you at hunting camp unless children are present then go to the outhouse and do you and come back in and lose money to me playing euchre.

Not sure if it’s the weed or the outhouse fumes but I’d come back to the euchre table and be like…
IMG_3304.gif

As a son of a woman with M.S. who is wheelchair bound due to nerve pain and numbness, as a friend of cancer patients who have a tolerance to narcotics, as a brother to a spine trauma victim who has been prescribed methadone and become addicted, as a husband who's wife has nerve damage, you no longer have the right to tell those people no to weed that cost $20 a month instead of hundreds or thousands for hard drugs big pharma pitches... it's no different than saying you'll take a vaccine for covid vs other alternatives.

Rec users don't define what good something can do. I'm anti rec but very very pro medical now.

Was perusing Rokslide for my daily amusement as per usual, and some poster started up a thread very angry that Simms posted an ad yesterday featuring a fisherman smoking a bong made out a banana. As public perceptions change, got me thinking about what people think about weed in the hunting camp/out fishing/ in general. Up here in Canada, we're all hippie communists so its been legal for a while, I can see it being different in the States though. Whats everybody's opinion? To me personally, its pretty much the same as alcohol. Once the guns are away for the day and you're sitting around the campfire, go nuts. As for fishing, fly fishing while stoned is a transcendent experience that everyone should partake in.
The way it differs from alcohol is how freaking bad it smells. I wouldn't wanna share a camp with someone smoking it for that reason.

I used to not care who did what. But since a pot farm became my neighbor against my will, now I care. Living next to 24,000 skunk plants is not how I imagined my place in the country.

A hole neighbor and now A hole pot farm. It’s enough to make one move. Oh yeah, I forgot about the hit to my property value.
Just plant a row of males on your property line when there stuff is all seeded up and worthless to sell they will move on.

Back