Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thanks Moosie!

northwestalaska

Hi Guys:

I have been working with Moosie to do some advertising on Hunt Talk. I have done all of my advertising on Alaska Web sites and about ½ of my hunting clients come from those ads and the other ½ from word of mouth.

Some of you know me and are familiar with what services I offer but I would like to take a little time to fill in the gaps.

I live in Kotzebue Alaska which is 33 miles north of the Arctic Circle and the jump off point for most hunting in unit 23 (WACH) or Western Arctic Caribou Herd. WACH is currently at 500,000 animals strong and we offer the best chance for seeing huge numbers of trophy caribou. Unit 23 is larger than the state of Indiana and all roadless so finding a great drainage to hunt takes work because we have so much to offer. This is where I come in. Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals specializes in outfitting your backcountry experience weather it is fishing for Arctic Char, bagging a trophy sized Caribou or pursuing an Alaska sized Moose I am your first stop. Part of my service is assisting you in choosing a good drainage and setting you up with a flight service that will put you away from the crowd and in the animals. I work with 3 flight services that live up here year round the pilots are know the country well. I fly with all of them myself and can attest to their safety and ability in the backcountry.

Arranging this type of hunting of fishing trip take time, research and some one the ground assisting you with all of the details, that’s me! If you’re interested in a trip into the wilds of NW Alaska and need a starting point check me out at www.northwestalaska.com and let the fun begin!

Picture20004.jpg

pike.jpg

Walt
Northwest Alaska Backcountry Rentals
Your best bet in Rafts and camp rentals
www.northwestalska.com
Kotzebue, Alaska
33 miles north of the Arctic Circle

Yeah Walt, you and Moosie should get along just fine. He, too, likes to show skin, nipples, junk in a pan, etc.

Wow

Wow!

I have been bombed with questions and requests for pics of Bou. Well here are 2-3 nice Caribou from 07 hunts. Keep asking and I will do my best to keep up.

These are clients who hunted the upper Noatak river in some of the better drainages that see only a few guys each year. Dont slobber too much!

We have lots of rivers that see almost O hunting pressure. You get what you pay for guys! Let me help you spend your hunting $ wisely!

Walt
Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
Your best bet in rafts, canoes and camp rentals
Kotzebue, Alaska
www.northwestalaska.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back