Surely we can do better.

there has to be a better way to move these herds, via horseback or something that is less stressful. that video is definitely saddening.

Move them to eastern Montana, where the deer and the antelope play.

And you can't do that because Bigshooter already has to fix all the fences the hunters smash down. He wouldn't have enough time to fix all the fences the buffalo tear apart as well.

The Bison Citizen Working Group did come up with vastly better recommendations, which were presented to the Interagency Bison "Management" Partners about a year and a half ago.
As has been mentioned here, existing law, 81-2-120 perpetuates this debacle, and that needs to change.
At least the DOL has incurred incredible damage to their reputation recently. Trespassing on bison-friendly private property (also legal, incredibly), hazing that scout bull onto the Dome Mountain Wildlife Management Area where they shot and abandoned him, that didn't fly with ANYONE!
But then watch the news tomorrow. there's another potentially huge issue just came up with bison around Gardiner. Sometimes the Old Guard are their own worst enemies...

I'd stop eating beef if it meant that this nonsense would could stop. Never have wanted to see a chopper eat it so bad as watching that one.

I'd stop eating beef if it meant that this nonsense would could stop. Never have wanted to see a chopper eat it so bad as watching that one.

You're just a hippie that does not support the good beef producers of the world. yuk, yuk, yuk.

Still not sure why we have to cave to beef and wool producers in the world.................:confused:

Someone, anyone?

I'm for sure going to get a leftover cow elk tag this year in addition to my bull tag.

That added to my brother's Colorado moose tag will surely allow me not to eat rancid beef for a solid year or 2.

Yick the grease in the pan when you fry beef…………….

No I would. A particular video showed up on a board a few years ago of an ODFW helicopter chasing a mule deer buck in the middle of winter. It was terrible to watch. I don't have a problem with them pushing the beefalo

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScatterGunHamilton
Back