Superbowl Poll

Who are your cheering for in the Superbowl

• Broncos

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 45 22.3%
  • Don't really care/don't watch football/would rather watch Fresh Tracks and OYOA

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best thing about being a browns fan is that you can make fishing plans early for playoff weekends. That said I would like to see Manning with another ring.

Sherman has a ways to go to be as good as Rod Woodson, Deion Sanders, Darrell Green, and Champ Bailey to name a few. I get sick and tired of all this nonsense. One of my all time favorite player was Marvin Harrison of the Colts. The guy just went out and made great plays without all the chest pounding and grandstanding these losers do. They make a tackle and have to run 10 yards pounding their chests. It's ridiculous it's your job go out and do it and then line up again and go for it.

Go Broncos

totally agree! I too enjoyed how Harrison played the game. . went out made great plays and never said a word and with him and Peyton it was a class act and great to watch. I think Reggie Wayne is kind of the same too. I don't know how you could root against Manning and all he stands for. . .if your kids are looking for a role model, he's as good as it gets!! I guess we will see how that loudmouth DB does against the big recievers of Denver!!! Go Broncos! (Peyton)

Sherman is a d.b.,but seriously plenty of egomaniacs in the NFL.Denver has its share.Being a Patriots fan I have never rooted for Manning,even though he sets the best example for how a pro should behave.I'm still mad at Welker.Go Seahawks.

As a Charger fan living in Donkey land, I hope R. Wilson wins and hoists the Lombardi Trophy.

As far as Manning goes, can't stand the name. Archie was a little whiner about Eli being drafted by the Chargers, since then it's been a bad taste in my mouth. Hmmmm, sounds like another high profile Denver sports hero....

Unfortunately I think Seattle will win. Not that I want the Broncos to win, as a Cleveland fan I just can't cheer for them, but I think it would be cool to see Peyton get another ring. All in all, I believe the best defense will beat the best offense.

The Broncos are my backup team when the Bears are out of contention, which is often! So I'm pulling for Denver.

I am SICK of hearing about Peyton this Peyton that. He doesn't even have the most rings in his family! Cripes, even Trent Dilfer has one ring. Peyton Manning is a giant arrogant jerk too. He's up by a ton in many games and won't come out. Refuses to let Osweiler get some experience so he can get more TDs, more records. You think that isn't egotistical behavior? I hope Seattle wipes the field with his carcass. You guys think Denver doesn't have any thugs? The NFL is full of them. Sherman sent Seattle to the super bowl then had mic shoved in his face, right after Craptree challenged him personally! Of course he was going to go off. He plays the toughest position in football, on an island, guarding the fastest men in the game, you have to be a giant egomaniac with a VERY short memory just to survive.
Seriously, does anybody remember Deion's antics?

I've been a Bronco fan for life. So pretty easy decision there.

I really like Russell Wilson, and think he is a great role model. I could care less for his coach. I can never think of him as anything but a cheat. Sherman...nothing more than a crummy fool and I hope Denver's WR make him look the part.

Last edited:
I am SICK of hearing about Peyton this Peyton that. He doesn't even have the most rings in his family! Cripes, even Trent Dilfer has one ring. Peyton Manning is a giant arrogant jerk too. He's up by a ton in many games and won't come out. Refuses to let Osweiler get some experience so he can get more TDs, more records. You think that isn't egotistical behavior? I hope Seattle wipes the field with his carcass. You guys think Denver doesn't have any thugs? The NFL is full of them. Sherman sent Seattle to the super bowl then had mic shoved in his face, right after Craptree challenged him personally! Of course he was going to go off. He plays the toughest position in football, on an island, guarding the fastest men in the game, you have to be a giant egomaniac with a VERY short memory just to survive.

I totally disagree with the Manning thing. . .he could have beat the TD record years ago, but they sat him the last few games of the year in Indy....
Totally agree with the league being full of thugs and egomanics.
Deion was over the top too. (Sherman is no Deion either. . .talent wise.)

Well stated. Especially the part about Sherman - he made a great play that sent his team to the Super Bowl (I watched the highlight and interviews) and was jacked up beyond belief. I don't see any of Sherman's actions or comments as thuggish in any way, shape or form. He sounds like an a$$#@(% but he's certainly not hitting women, being arrested for DUI or drugs or anything of the sort. Compare him with the rest of the league and he sounds like a harmless bigmouth. Big deal. Great corners need to take residency in their opponents' heads and he does it to the nth degree. It's pretty tame considering the cornucopia of misdeeds the rest of the league has offered up (one of my main reasons for disinterest) and continues to do so. Thug? Overused and undeserved in this case.

I don't know the deal with Manning staying in blowouts, although I'd like to see (read: hear about) Oz get some playing time and experience. He's a Sun Devil, man!

Looks like you Colorado guys are betting the heck out of Denver. Supposedly the spread opened at with the Seahawks favored by one, but that changed in a few hours. Now the Broncos are favored by anywhere from 1-3 points.

Sherman actually has a degree in communication from Stanford along with masters classes his last year of eligibility. I always knew degrees from Palo Alto were over rated, Go CAL.

I do however take Seattle, because they can actually play defense.

One more prediction, Peyton will run off the field after the game without shaking anyone's hand, just like last time.

Russell Wilson and Peyton Manning are both class acts. Sherman is the ultimate douchebag. I get being jacked up about making a play that puts your team in the Super Bowl. But plenty of other people have done that and haven't resorted to calling an opponent's player "sorry." I think the dude got lucky, he got beat on that play and if Capernick had led Crabtree more it would be a different story. Seattle hasn't won a championship and they talk and actl like they have. Hoping the Bronco's knock some reality and humility into them.

I'm more concerned about the weather. Poor weather will give a huge advantage to Seattle given the style both teams play. I hate cold weather Super Bowls for that reason.

If Sherman had not made his rant, and displayed his poor sportsmanship, I still wouldn't know who he was. I would have said "Seattle's defense did their job and saved the game. I hope Marshawn Lynch Golden Tate and Russell Wilson have a good game vs. the Broncos"

Now,

1555478_10202980737108078_2032241229_n.jpg

Being a Niners fan it was always tough for me because the Seahawks were my number 2 team. Lately Richard Sherman and the recent change in Seattle fans has been a huge turn off.

Was I the only one that noticed the seattle fans throwing skittles and food at Navarro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with a blown out knee??

Are you kidding me one of the best and classiest defensive players in the NFL just blew his knee out and you a$$ hats are throwing food at him?????

I will continue to cheer for Russell Wilson as I think he does have potential and is most likely a good person.

I admire the way that Peyton Manning conducts himself and what he has overcome.
I definitely think the two best teams this year we're in the NFC and already played their Super Bowl with that said. Go Broncos!

Back