NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Superbowl Poll

Who are your cheering for in the Superbowl

• Broncos

Votes: 129 63.9%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 45 22.3%
  • Don't really care/don't watch football/would rather watch Fresh Tracks and OYOA

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was not the only one that noticed.

popcorn.gif

Last edited:
My team isn't in it this year (if you can't win them all just win the most :) I based my decision on the fans of each team I will have to put up with. If the Broncos win Monday will be a mostly normal day with a few wimpers from the Seahawks fans I know. If the Seahawks win it will be a couple of mini Sherman smack talkers annoying everyone for the next week. For the sake of an easier week I have to go with the Broncos.

Seahawks all the way! I was at the game, very emotional game. I watched the game again this morning. I don't understand the ruling on the fumble at the one yard line that was missed by the refes, why was that a none reviewable play? I will say it had no impact on the game as Lynch fumbled on the very next play. As far as Sherman, he was a good sport throughout the game but Crabtree must have said or done something on that last play to set him off, no excuse though, those outbursts are embarrassing.

Packer Fan here, living in Colorado. Like alot of other guys, I will be pulling for Peyton to get another ring, he deserves it for all he has done throughout his career. Won't be upset thought if the SeaHawks pull it out. Russell Wilson is a great guy too.

As far as Sherman goes, he seems to know how to market himself pretty well. Not many football fans could name a cornerback that wasn't on their own team they cheer for, but everyone now knows for sure who Sherman is. And he has also taken a lot of pressure off of Russell Wilson from the media army leading up to the superbowl.

Sherman's reportedly making 555K this season...Crabtree 5.8 million.

...no wonder he's mad.;)

I agree with drahtarr. Go Seahawks. You guys whining about Sherman's rant must not watch sports much. It happens. ALL THE TIME. He happens to be the best DB in the league. Made the play of the year so far. Emotions were high and he's had a history with Crabtree. Probably couldn't believe he humbled him at first. I hope Seattles defense hammers the Broncos kinda like Welkers "rub" play. You wanna complain, look at Denvers constant pick plays. Yeah, good stuff there. Can't really pull for Manning, and I am not. mtmuley

Go Broncos, it is good to see two western teams in the super bowl. I heard they were going to change the name this year. Since Washington and Colorado are the only two states to have legalized marijuana it is now the Smoke a Bowl.

I could care less about football, But I throw a hell of a superbowl party...

Pulling for Denver...Manning is a first class guy and from my home town and I have several members of my family in the Denver area.

Okay,lets add some fun to this pole.Given the associations with each football team state(you know what I mean),lets get creative,We have heard, Marijuana Bowl,Smoke A Bowl, I'll add Stuper Bowl.In honor of the visiting teams will the stadium food be baked or fried? Sherman beats his own "Bong"o.Looking forward to Sportscenter "high"lights.And on and on...

Okay,lets add some fun to this pole.Given the associations with each football team state(you know what I mean),lets get creative,We have heard, Marijuana Bowl,Smoke A Bowl, I'll add Stuper Bowl.In honor of the visiting teams will the stadium food be baked or fried? Sherman beats his own "Bong"o.Looking forward to Sportscenter "high"lights.And on and on...

The Cannabis Cup!

I'm not really a fan of either team, and as a matter of fact actually despise Seattle since I can't stand Pete Carrol. But, I am a Peyton Manning fan and would like to see him get another ring just so he can rub it in Irsay's face for throwing him away!

Back