Potential Breakthrough In The Fight Against Cancer

Sytes

Impressive findings thus far! Not sure if anyone hasn't been affected by cancer in one form or another.

Lost too many in my family to it, both parents just a few months apart...in their 50s. Getting better all the time at prolonging lives but wish we put more resources into preventing it in the first place.

Salmonella research is also showing positive benefits for cancer treatments right now.

Off the cuff, to think of the science involved, i.e. salmonella = "genetically reprogrammed bacteria". Impressive research.

Its interesting how Salmonella (genetically altered) or "nanoparticles harvested from the cowpea mosaic virus hold the potential to counter cancer - among many other studies.

There seems to be a correlation in the increase rate of cancer, obesity, and the change to the Standard American Diet that’s recommended as what people should eat to reduce risk of cancer by many organizations including the American Cancer Society.

There is a lot of money behind the Standard American diet and it’s cheap, but otherwise, I don’t understand why sugar, seed oils, grains, highly processed food, etc are still recommended as food.

There are people who beat uncurable forms of cancer with a diet change. I find that interesting and enough of a reason for me to make a diet change.

There seems to be a correlation in the increase rate of cancer, obesity, and the change to the Standard American Diet that’s recommended as what people should eat to reduce risk of cancer by many organizations including the American Cancer Society.

There is a lot of money behind the Standard American diet and it’s cheap, but otherwise, I don’t understand why sugar, seed oils, grains, highly processed food, etc are still recommended as food.

There are people who beat uncurable forms of cancer with a diet change. I find that interesting and enough of a reason for me to make a diet change.
I'm not a health nut by any means but I did cold turkey quit all sugary drinks and snacks 5 years ago. I realize there are carbs/sugar in other things I eat but as far as donuts, Oreos, ice cream, Pepsi, Twinkies, cake, etc., nope it's gone.
In doing that with excerise I lost 30ish pounds, brought my blood pressure down to pretty much perfect and helped with the brain fog I was having. I'm now 48. Lost my mom to cancer in 2008 when she was 53.
I hate the disease.

A cure for cancer was discovered a long time ago. It was an injection that made tumors disappear. Farmers bulldozed it away in the Amazon.

Big pharma is not going to like this. I heard on the radio today about some promising research having to do with sharks. Didn't catch all the particulars.

There are people who beat uncurable forms of cancer with a diet change.
Yes, there are people that do so but they are in the minority. I’ve lost several family members that went that route over traditional medicine. I am all for clean eating but it is not a miracle cure for all that ails.

It isn’t just human food with issues. Every herd of cattle we deal with has it, some worse than others. There isn’t a week without at least one animal (out of a minimum of 50) being condemned with some form of cancer.

Back