Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Suggestions for cutting the cord?

I bought a TiVo roamio OTA DVR when we cut the cord. With it I can still DVR shows that come over the antenna, and it's a useful platform for accessing Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.

I have never understood why there has never been an option to simply pay per channel you want with satellite/cable or any other service. Have basic packages and the option to pick only the channels you want. I'd pay more per channel to only have the select few I want.

I have never understood why there has never been an option to simply pay per channel you want with satellite/cable or any other service. Have basic packages and the option to pick only the channels you want. I'd pay more per channel to only have the select few I want.

With that option we'd all be spared having to flip past OWN, Oxygen network, channels in other languages, and of course the Hallmark channel. I don't even know what 90% of the channels are anymore.

Anyway - thanks guys for all the suggestions. Grabbed an antenna and FireTV to go with Netflix and Amazon during yesterday's Prime Day so cord is about to be cut!

Back