Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Still working?

Lyfter1013

Just curious with all the lockdowns and shelter in place going around who is working from Home, who is just at home and who is still going to work like normal??

I work for a plastics company that supplies food, beverage and water companies. So we have been deemed “essential business” and are continuing normal operation. just wondering what everyone else is doing?

I'm working from home. Busy as ever. I'm a financial analyst for a wholesale supply company and we are scrambling to get janitorial and sanitation supplies from the manufacturers to the people who sell it. So many back orders, it's hard to believe.

Working from home as well. My job is entirely on the computer so it hasn't been a huge disruption for me. I'm exceedingly lucky.

Still going to work for now, accountant for an auto supply company. We have been fortunate to also be deemed essential, hopefully stays that way.

Yes I am, both my job and my business( side gig). My wife is working from our home office as well, she was set up with secure servers to use the end of January, they seen this coming.

Between dealing with 3 kids and reading HuntTalk, it is taking me 12 hours a day to get 8 hours of work in. On top of that my network speeds are atrocious and I am doing heavy database work and analysis, so you could say I am engaged in a form of self-harm.

Very lucky to be able to work from home.

1584977447501.png

yep working from home, fortunately WA hasn't shut down commercial construction so with proper safety measures we're still able to proceed. Only superintendents and subs are on the jobsite now though.

My buddy said PA and NJ have postponed all construction other than healthcare, hopefully we don't go to that but understandably if we need to.

Still business as usual for me. I'm an industrial HVAC dude. Semi necessary, we work in medical facilities sometimes, but still uncertain about the next few weeks/months

from home, but not in the home, as my work is in the field, but I never see anybody on a normal day so nothing has changed

Reactions: LCH
At the moment, just home. But my school district is moving us toward a semblance of online education in the next couple weeks, so I’ll be working from home soon, which I frankly am grateful for and looking forward to.

Negative. Would appreciate a bump if anybody has a lead for Senior Process Engineer and/or Product Development Engineer. I spent 15 years doing product development focused on injection molding technology and the last 6 years at a startup focused on new injection process innovation. (y)

The gym I work at is closed down for an unknown amount of time. Talk about something you never think will happen. I guess I have been getting my money's worth on OnX!

My medical interviewing of patients has been from home online for the last 2 years. My employer has 120 performing similar tasks. As of now they are all doing so online. 90% was done in person @ professional offices before the deluge (note apropos Jackson Browne reference).

Last edited:
Working from home as well. Expected to be in the field 2 days/week, but that's just on the plan.

Oregon is getting a "stay at home" order later today. I doubt our shop will close, nobody is within 6 feet of another person and I work 2nd shift by myself. Supposedly going to last a month.

"Among the businesses to be closed, according to the draft order: amusement parks, hair salons, bowling alleys, furniture stores, boutiques, gyms, "indoor and outdoor malls," spas, museums, senior centers, ski resorts, social and private clubs, tattoo parlors and theaters. (Cannabis shops will not be closed.)"

Closes furniture stores but keeps pot stores open, go figure. Pretty much like Costco; only 25 are let in at a time but 100 are lined up outside and standing next to each other.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Bornlzr
Back