Spypoint

TC prohunter

I am looking at getting another trail cam I am looking at the spypoint BF6 & BF7 & BF8. I would like to here some feed back on these

I purchased 2 Spypoints last fall and I am not happy with their performance. I have watched numerous deer pass within 20 feet and not get a single photo. When they do trigger the photos are ok but my old Cuddebacks are much better, Since both my cuddebacks failed after three years, I was looking for something better but didnt find it. I will most likely be sending the Spypoints back soon to see what their customer service is like.

SP not consistent picking up movement at all? A learning experience with Wild Game Cams even though they give you the height and angle. Duhh depends if shooting onto flat ground and not up or down. I wasn't impressed with my Cuddlebacks (two years) so gave them to a relative and took a chance on WildGame (and inexpensive) at the time they jfirst came out
Edit:
Not sponsored by WildGame in any way.

I can tell you what ones not to buy....and one I would buy from the same manufacturer. I got a couple Moutrie 555i models last year and the picture quality was horrible. I sent them back to the manufacturer after reading reviews of others having the same opinion and they replaced them by request with the model 880i and it is a fantastic little camera. It is not a black LED but a no or low glow with a very short LED on-time.
I also purchased a Bushnell trophy cam HD from my supplier in November and received a leftover 2012 model (from serial number) that took a couple thousand pictures of nothing in a few days and killed the batteries. I read this also happened to others in that serial number date range. It went back and they sent me a re-manufactured unit that seems to be working OK in the backyard so far.
If I had to buy another camera now I would get another Moultrie 880i

Back