Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spurs

I like Pop and Kawhi. Don't care for the rest of them. After they smoked the Blazers it was obvious this was gonna be the result.

I was not thrilled when Spurs bounced the Thunder. I figured Heat were winning the title so with Thunder could have the most recent 2 MVPs facing off. I was so wrong about the Heat being head and shoulders above rest of league. Congrats to Spurs. Nice to see them win as a team that passes the ball and hustles.

LOVED IT!!! Bought vs. Built...Individuals vs. TEAM. The Spurs play the right way and wow it is both beautiful to watch but refreshing as well compared to most "teams". Without Ray Allen's buzzer beater last year they could have been back to back champs. Congrats to the Spurs they earned it!

+1 Bonecollector. That why they allways beat My Suns 6-8 years ago. They have a system. I used to not like POP, now days with what He aconplished I have all the respect for Him. Congrats Spurs Fans................BOB!

The OP lead me astray with his post title...... Spurs? I was thinking along the line of taking somebody's cattle to the spring range and he decided to be a cowboy???

Glad that they won! Love the way they play the game.

As an aside, I'm glad to see a relatively crime free celebration afterwards as well! Good showing by Mother Tejas!

Back