South Dakota Results

ND should draw the next week was surprised it wasn't Wednesday

I remember when I could get a hills whitetail rifle tag ever other year now I’m unsuccessful with 3 pts?!
As a NR? You’ve needed 5+ pts for a while now. If a resident, you were just extremely unlucky with 3.

As a NR? You’ve needed 5+ pts for a while now. If a resident, you were just extremely unlucky with 3.
You don't need 5+ points to draw. Maybe to guarantee you draw but even then I don't think that's how SD system works. If it is a true bonus point system there's never a guarantee. This year of the 48 NR with 6 points only 42 drew the whitetail BH tag good odds but no guarantee. Also just over a quarter of NR with 3 points drew this year hell a handful drew with just 2 points.

You don't need 5+ points to draw. Maybe to guarantee you draw but even then I don't think that's how SD system works. If it is a true bonus point system there's never a guarantee. This year of the 48 NR with 6 points only 42 drew the whitetail BH tag good odds but no guarantee. Also just over a quarter of NR with 3 points drew this year hell a handful drew with just 2 points.
Yeah you’re right. I was thinking more in more broad terms.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back