Caribou Gear

Montana vs South Dakota State

Shoulda hammered the line more when all the gris fans betting dropped the kickoff line to 10.5.
1704665667857.jpeg

Griz held some great mojo against this exceptional team. The turnovers hit their rush.

After that... Receivers eager to make plays weren't focused on catching the ball before making a big play.

Almost seems McDowell's personality when viewing him after missed reception, not angry... More sad - as if he had it on him to see a miracle on grass win and was deflated...

Great fight Griz. Just a tough gig.

Would be great to get a TD.

Win goes to the team who has been solid! Grats SDSU.
Griz not scoring deep in the red zone on the first drive then not capitalizing on 1st half take aways was killer.

I became a Griz fan watching them on TV make deep playoff runs in the mid 2000s. Got my first chance to see them play at Neyland Stadium vs Tennessee in 2011. I didn’t even have a ticket. I went to the stadium and bought a 1st row ticket from a Griz fan for something like $20. When I moved to Montana, I became a season ticket holder. I remember how excited I was the first time my son and I got to see a game in Missoula. I hope they can make another run at a championship next year too. Up with Montana!EDE2AA44-4E0A-407B-A08A-44A40697CFAE.jpegBE7DC65A-EE97-4C07-AB65-03A094B6B2CE.jpeg

Then STFU. mtmuley

Stuff he read on the internet and assumed was true.
Not the internet! I said nothing about the internet, now you're starting a false statement. My brother's conversations were with acquaintances that work within the Universitie's Alumi Relations and Alumi Association. I could care less if you don't believe me!

I became a Griz fan watching them on TV make deep playoff runs in the mid 2000s. Got my first chance to see them play at Neyland Stadium vs Tennessee in 2011. I didn’t even have a ticket. I went to the stadium and bought a 1st row ticket from a Griz fan for something like $20. When I moved to Montana, I became a season ticket holder. I remember how excited I was the first time my son and I got to see a game in Missoula. I hope they can make another run at a championship next year too. Up with Montana!View attachment 309386View attachment 309387
Beautiful stadium!

Back