Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Some velvet

Oak

Expert
A couple of bucks a buddy and I found tonight. They always look bigger from behind (see Dinkshooter's neighbor).

Buck2-1.jpg

Buck1-1.jpg

Really like that second pic. I could see that in a large print - framed in some mancave... actually - that may be decent enough to slide by the wife in the office.

Great pics - Tough crowd getting the sal-a-vation rolling a bit early... I'll have to drink lots o water to keep from dehydrating! :D

A couple of bucks a buddy and I found tonight. They always look bigger from behind (see Dinkshooter's neighbor).

Said Neighbor just a few weeks ago. I thinks Dinks been feeeding her burgers off the back sid eof the deck. Must have missed the "do not feed the bears sign"

Attachments

• JOeneighbor.jpg
    JOeneighbor.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 272
Here's a photo taken last year:

Buck2.jpg

And the one I took less than a mile away yesterday. Thoughts?

PCbuck3.jpg

I have my own neighbor issues. This is the view out my back door. Wears a moo moo dress everyday.

Thank goodness she does! Anything less and there would be a shortage of eye bleach in your area.

Gotta be the same buck--just too many similarities--although he does look younger this year. Or maybe he had a harder year last year. I know I looked older in '09 than this year.

Last edited:
Back