So is this a Booner?

Big Sky

Sorry couldn't resist. If there was a catagory this has to be close.
RabbitTroy.jpg

B&C ?

Its a beauty in the beauty contest books!

Its got a big body, but the ears, I don't know. They are pointed away, so they might be bigger than they appear in the picture.

I would have taken it for sure, it looks great!

Nice smile.

What gun did you use on it?

Gun? "Real Hunters" don't need a gun or so I've been told by the primitive weapons cult. Just reach in, pull the wabbit out of his hole, and take a photo and then whack him over the head with a wabbit wock.

In case you doubt my story here's a before photo. As you can see he's very much a alive. Had you been there you would of seen he weren't to happy about me holding him either. That fact sort'a brought the rock into play.
RabbitAlive.jpg

They look like 2 different wabbits ?!?! Are you doing the ol' Wabbit twick ?!?!

Kudos ... I thing the E-1's are lacking to be a boonerthough, but like Tom said, the angle isn't good.

It's the same rabbit, but he was kicking like a Mo-Fo so I was holding him away from me and the camera guy. Makes him look smaller.

You mean he ran in a hole and you reached in and pulled it out? Amazing. Could you see it? Did you bait it with a carrot? Did it bite?

Way to go! You got it with your hand and a rock, wow!

Not to steal your thread, but after seeing the second picture, the first thing I looked for was to see what your other hand looked like. It brought back some memories. :D

killer_pdog.jpg

mtmiller, I'm brave or maybe it's I'm stupid, but I'm not crazy enough to grab a prairie dog. I knew the rabbit would be somewhat paralized, but I'm not sure that applies to P-dogs.

Tom, this poor rabbit hopped in his hole right in front of me. It must of been a new hole because he didn't go more than about a foot down it. I could see him in there and all but his head was showing. It was just a matter of reaching in behind his head, grabbing the scruff of his neck and ta-da'...wabbit!

Is that a trained "wabbit"...Bet you just pulled him out of your hat!!
I agree that the ears don't quite look big enough for a "booner", but a fine specimen just the same....

HOLEY Crap.. LOOK at MtMillers HAIR (No pun intended twards Bigsky's hare) :D :D :D

Pulling something out of a hole..... HUMMMmmmm I think tomorrow I might get in this game After I find a Video ;)

Thats one pissed off looking p-dog! Looks like he got his licks in as well miller...must have been a hare-raising experience...groan.......

Actually the pdog I have was not the culprit. The one that did the biting lived about 3 seconds after I pryed it from my finger it wasn't pretty. BTW, don't ever let one bite you. They don't nip and let go. Twice I have had to bite back to get them to let go. I bit one too hard and he apparently got some brain damage, as he had some problems walking after that. :eek: :D

Back