Snow Day In Texas

The most terrifying driving experience of my life was trying to get from Allen to work in downtown Dallas after a 1/4" snow storm. I can only assume a similar experience to storming the beaches of Normandy. Best of luck!

There was an ice storm when I was in grad school at LSU. Had to help a few people in the parking lot defrost their windshield because they had never done it. Driving was sketchy that day.

Don't believe Godspeed is on Ken's side @ 19 mph...

Enjoy the weather :) When was the last time you had 3" snow in your neck of the woods? I believe the earth has been weighted by Chinese population and altered the angle of our planet. Prepare to share further snow reports. Not much for mountains to ski though skijoring?

thumb.php

Glad you're getting it now and not in about 3 weeks when we'll be down for our annual hog hunt.
We'll be looking for an escape from the cold then.

That looks like more than 3" to me.....You sure that isn't 8 or 9??????
We were supposed to get 4-8 Jeff...my house looked like about 3 when I headed out this morning. It's snowing again now. Snow preppers were slamming the grocery joints all day yesterday.

We got slightly less in El Paso, isn't really sticking to the pavement other than the bridges this morning. Had an hour delay for work. I have an appointment to hopefully get some answers on my back this afternoon. They called to move the appointment up since they will be closing early due to the weather. Its supposed to be in the upper 50s by then.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back