Slabs

Brittany Chukarman

We got into some good crappie Monday. Found them on the side of a rocky break 25' deep. I've been fishing catfish since but have a crappie trip scheduled tomorrow. The summer pattern is finally kicking in.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 465
Very nice! My second favorite fish to catch and eat! You keep posting up these pics and I'm going to have to get a boat... ;)

That's great! I'm glad to know there are still a few of them up there, it's been a long time since I have got into them.

When I was a kid we could catch 50-100 in an afternoon off the dock at Woodhead. No more.:(

I like that pic. Good eats there.

My son is in Boise for three weeks with work. Too bad he is working 12-14 hours every day, including weekends, or I might be inclined to drag Mrs. Fin's boat down there and try some of that fishing.

I like that pic. Good eats there.

My son is in Boise for three weeks with work. Too bad he is working 12-14 hours every day, including weekends, or I might be inclined to drag Mrs. Fin's boat down there and try some of that fishing.

If you ever can I'll point you in the right direction or better yet take you all out if my schedule allows.

Back