Sitka Merino Wool - Sizing

Anyone have any experience with the Sitka Merino Wool? I only look for Sitka as I get a killer discount and need some better fitting stuff. I'm curious how the tops fit and if they are as short as most Sitka tops. I'm an XL usually and like longys to fit tight, but not at the expense of the arms being short and bottom of the shirt barely long enough to tuck in. Thanks.

Thanks Fin! If you fit an XL I probably need a XXL at 6'2".

I must look shorter on TV. A lot of people see me in person and say, "I didn't realize you were that tall." When at my physical last year, they measured me at 187.5 cm, which equates to 6' 1.82".

Better go with that XXL. ;)

Unless you're over 250 pounds, I wouldn't go with an XXL. I'm 6'3" and 180 pounds of twisted steel, ;). L fits me fine for anything but outerwear in Sitka Gear.

Ive got both Sitka and Kuiu, Ive noticed the Kuiu is definately longer in arms and at the waist, if fit is a concern. Im only 5'8 so the Sitka stuff is plenty long for me. At the Leo Adventures price they come out to be the same cost.....
But only one hangs their hat in bozeman :)

Damn straight Wyatt! Fin you don't just look small on TV. Did you know the camera adds 20 years? Kidding, kidding...we'll sort of. LOL! I'll try the XL for sure.

Damn straight Wyatt! Fin you don't just look small on TV. Did you know the camera adds 20 years? Kidding, kidding...we'll sort of. LOL! I'll try the XL for sure.

Now that's funny.

After commenting on my height, they usually follow with, "And, you don't look that old on TV." Can't win at this TV game. :eek:

Where can you find the Sitka Merino at a decent price? The Kuiu is well priced but hard to come by.

Back