Sickness help

montanadogs

So I went to the Doctors today and found out the I am very sick and he doesn't know why. I wake up in the middle of the night with a cold sweet, I'm starting to grow very antsy and getting more aggressive, and every time the wife and i start to, well you know:hump:, I end up throwing my head back and letting a bugle rip through our house.
Doc said that in about 10 days I should see sense of normality again. By December I should be fine. It is only life threatening if I am kept at work for 4 months straight.
Anyone else have these symptoms? :confused:

10 DAYS LEFT HERE IN MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

I can't button my top button cause my neck is all swollen and every time I go to the bathroom I pee down my legs.

Totally forgot! That is why I have been dribbling down my leg. Thought it was just old age. Feel waaay better now! Thanks guys!

sounds like we better contact the center for disease control.I have the same problems and am over here on the east coast.For some reason, my body/mind always feel better when I'm in the west at the top of the Rockies.So I've at least found my cure but it will be 3 weeks till I get there

This explains my recent irritability, rage, and standoffish attitude!! ppphewff... here I thought I was pregnant!!

I hear ya all,,,,, it's a sickness that has even spread to Ohio,,,,and I love it! 12 more days and I start my daily 14day dosage of curing medicine!

If it stays this hot, I think I'll wait. I didn't even get out until the 14th last year and killed my bull that afternoon. Come on rain and cooler weather!!!!!

I've been watching the area i hunt and the temps have been dropping down into the 20's at night... perfect

But mid 70's during the day. I have 3 weeks leave to get after them though

7 days.... and I will be on the road to recovery...

Got a little therapy yesterday... was forced to take part in a pheasant flushing survey to assess juvenile survival per hen... it was a tough job, but I sucked it up and dealt with it...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back