SHOT Show?

VA5326

Hello All,

I mostly lurk on here and do more reading than posting. I'm not new to hunting but I am new to hunting public. I feel reborn again because I'm learning all over. I'm originally from Virginia and I've always had plenty of private to hunt. This isn't the case for me out West.

Who's all going to SHOT Show this year? I'm hoping to meet some of you there. Anyone know if Randy is going to make an appearance? I'd also like to meet the guys from OnX Maps and GoHunt as well. Happy New Years all.

Welcome! Shot Show would have to be the ultimate kid-in-a-candy-store experience, but I've never been. I'm sure it's too close now to get in and I thought it wasn't a public event, but it sure looks like it could be fun. Do you prefer big game hunting or bird hunting?

Who's all going to SHOT Show this year? I'm hoping to meet some of you there. Anyone know if Randy is going to make an appearance?
He'll be at the Gerber booth on 19th I think, and I imagine he'll be at the Leupold booth a time or two.

I know he's doing a Podcast while there with a friend of mine, Kyle Lamb. I'm thoroughly interested to see/ listen to that dynamic because Kyle is an Ultra-"A"-Type. I know Randy is in AZ this week. Is there anywhere he has posted which booths he'll be at and what times's. Thanks again guys. I love this place.

BTT.

I Googled Randy's itinerary for SHOT and came up empty. Does anyone know what time(and date) at either Gerber or Leupold booth? I really appreciate it. I'll be walking around with Marcus (L)utrell if that makes a difference. Thanks.

BTT.

I Googled Randy's itinerary for SHOT and came up empty. Does anyone know what time(and date) at either Gerber or Leupold booth? I really appreciate it. I'll be walking around with Marcus (L)utrell if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Booth appearances seem to be going away at SHOT. None of my partners are hosting booth appearances this year. Given what they've turned into, I don't blame them.

Send me a PM and I'll see if there is an opening where we might meet up.

Well, I sure as hell can't argue with that. I'll shoot you a PM. I'm interested to hear your podcast with Kyle.

Booth appearances seem to be going away at SHOT. None of my partners are hosting booth appearances this year. Given what they've turned into, I don't blame them.

Send me a PM and I'll see if there is an opening where we might meet up.

I prefer Big Bame over all else. But I've been hunting it all my entire life. Sometimes I think I need to fish more.... :confused:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back