Shooting My Bow

Bigbuckkiller

Probably about 1/3 of the time my arrow flies a little to the left.. What could be the reasons for this? I can hit my aim point all the time except for these exceptions. The bow fits me right though... Is it just from me flinching or pulling right before the shot? I want to fix this because I don't want this to happen when I'm shooting at a animal...

above is great advice. after you number your arrows and if you find that it is the same arrows that are missing left, give your nock a slight turn. that will usually do it. more than likely though you are torquing your bow. try using the level. i know that when i draw back and get dialed in if i will look at my level, im usually off and have to make the adjustment. hope that helps!

After numbering the arrows and checking the level mentally pay attention to your grip. Keep a relaxed grip and make sure the the pressure you feel is the same from shot to shot.

There can be many reasons...lets start with the obvious....When is this happening in your practice secession...in the beginning , middle ,end or at various times? If it is happening twards the end of your practice secession you may be tired,your form is suffering and you may be tourquing your bow. Next does this happen with broadheads or fieldpoints. If it is broadheads spin test yout arrown to make sure you have proper seating of the insert. Next are you sure your bow is tuned properly? Next see all the above great advise. Hope this helps......:cool:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back