Sh*t our kids do

So....well....I was cleaning birds this afternoon with the boys watching. Turned my back and was like where is Clayton?(my youngest) wait where is the that other goose....oh shit the back door is open. Drug it into the living room over his shoulder like a gunny sack. I could not stop laughing. My wife did not laugh one bit.View attachment 302816
I made him drag it back out.
View attachment 302817
This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

There’s a taekwondo teacher that comes to my kids daycare, so the 5 y/o participates.

Yesterday he had his “test” to get his orange belt, so I ditched work early to be there. The teacher has all the kids lined up facing away from the parents and is testing them one-by-one. From the line, in the general vicinity of my kid comes the sound of a barking spider, and my kid shouts “SAFETY!” at the top of his lungs.

Of course he had to turn around and give me a smirk.

Last edited:
Guess who wasn't wearing their helmet while riding his bike.View attachment 317934
Tell him be careful! We didn’t wear helmets in my day, so I’ve lost teeth and broke my nose some and split my upper lip in two; having to be sewn back together.

I lived though. It all makes you tuff though the head injuries make you act a little funny.

I knew a guy in college, he was just crossing the street on a skateboard. It went out from under him, he hit the back of his head on asphalt, and he slipped into a coma. Woke up a week later with memory loss, had to relearn to walk, talk, etc. Crazy what a little bump can do sometimes.

I knew a guy in college, he was just crossing the street on a skateboard. It went out from under him, he hit the back of his head on asphalt, and he slipped into a coma. Woke up a week later with memory loss, had to relearn to walk, talk, etc. Crazy what a little bump can do sometimes.
Same, but a coworker. Induced coma for 3 months. Never really recovered.

I was a reluctant resistor during the adoption of helmets for skiing. Converted when I became the “oddball old dude” not wearing one. I don’t want to think about what the outcome would have been had that helmet not taken the brunt of that crash. Luckily I walked away with a bloody nose and some cobwebs.

This meme sums it up…
1709609386480.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back