Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sh*t our kids do

Once upon a time, in an organized protest my son and a couple buddies decided taking a leak on the school bus would be a good protest of the driver. Their bus ride to school was a n hour or so each way. The driver would stop at the OHV park part way for the kids to do their thing if necessary. That driver retired and a new child hating driver took over. She would not stop for any reason. One of the kids had to pee bad enough that he peed his pants. These are little kids from 1st to 6th grade. All the boys decided to save it up and asked to stop and she refused again. They hosed the bus down pretty good. They all got in trouble but got the point across. Stopping at the park became a daily stop again.

Not so much what kids do, but what they say. A good friend of my wife gave her a couple of really nice dolls just because she knows my wife like dolls. The little 8-year-old neighbor girl, who spends a lot of time at our house fell in love with those dolls. The other day as she was playing with the dolls, she asked me how old my wife was. I told her. She thought about it for a minute then with no show of emotion at all, asked "when she dies can I have these dolls?"

Cold blooded little critters.

So my boy is 2 and has really started pushing to be more independent. So he wanted to lay down for his nap by himself without me tucking him in. Okay, cool.

About 10 minutes later I look on the monitor and he's playing in the floor. I figure I'm going to see where this goes and go back to working on some stuff. Then I hear his door open and he yells "Daddy! Need screwdriver!". So I take him the plastic screwdriver from his toolbox. He says thank you and closes his door.

About 5 minutes later his door opens again and I hear "Daddy! Need bigger screwdriver!"

He was trying to take his little piano apart...

I was not a well behaved child so when my kids are bad I kinda just look at it like karma paying me back. I normally am pretty good at taking their antics in stride. But this one's got me a bit mad especially since I can't get a coherent story from either on how the hell it happened. Up side me and the wife have decided to upgrade to granite.20230821_200444.jpg

So my boy is 2 and has really started pushing to be more independent. So he wanted to lay down for his nap by himself without me tucking him in. Okay, cool.

About 10 minutes later I look on the monitor and he's playing in the floor. I figure I'm going to see where this goes and go back to working on some stuff. Then I hear his door open and he yells "Daddy! Need screwdriver!". So I take him the plastic screwdriver from his toolbox. He says thank you and closes his door.

About 5 minutes later his door opens again and I hear "Daddy! Need bigger screwdriver!"

He was trying to take his little piano apart...
Watch out. I have one that went through a take-things-apart phase. One day I found a pile of hinges and screws in his room... Randomly collected from all over the house.

I was not a well behaved child so when my kids are bad I kinda just look at it like karma paying me back. I normally am pretty good at taking their antics in stride. But this one's got me a bit mad especially since I can't get a coherent story from either on how the hell it happened. Up side me and the wife have decided to upgrade to granite.View attachment 288851
This is a post where I really need more than one emoji to describe my reaction. 😂😂

It was my night to pick up the kids and feed them dinner while my wife works late. Left over pot roast, life is good. Half way through dinner my 4 year old, who is a native Idahoan, son of two native Idahoans, grand child of 3 native Idahoans, looks at me and says “daddy, I don’t like potatoes.”

Doesn’t.
Like.
Potatoes.

I’m gonna miss that kid. To bad it didn’t work out, he had potential.

It was my night to pick up the kids and feed them dinner while my wife works late. Left over pot roast, life is good. Half way through dinner my 4 year old, who is a native Idahoan, son of two native Idahoans, grand child of 3 native Idahoans, looks at me and says “daddy, I don’t like potatoes.”

Doesn’t.
Like.
Potatoes.

I’m gonna miss that kid. To bad it didn’t work out, he had potential.
Some days even the strongest of species end up going the wrong direction for a while. I wouldn't worry just yet.

Boy#1 turned 3 a few weeks ago had his annual checkup yesterday. The doctor asked him what his favorite vegetable was and he yells, “DONUTS!” Then she asks what he wants to be when he grows up and he thinks about it and says “a banana eater.”
Kid’s a pistol.

No pictures on this one, but the first thing my boy does when he gets off the school bus is pee. He’s 4 and it’s an hour long bus ride, I understand, but the bus turns around in our drive because we are the last stop. I have to tell him to wait until the bus at least gets turned around and is heading the other way.

No pictures on this one, but the first thing my boy does when he gets off the school bus is pee. He’s 4 and it’s an hour long bus ride, I understand, but the bus turns around in our drive because we are the last stop. I have to tell him to wait until the bus at least gets turned around and is heading the other way.
I totally understand. These two have no discretion on where and when it's ok. They just whip it out and go. Parties are always interesting. We were in town trick or treating Saturday. The the oldest was gonna go in someone's bushes until we redirected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back