Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

SF003 160 tags now at 80...

My response from Lloyd Larsen:

"Doug

I firmly support SF03"

Here is what he sent me:

Anthony,
I have great respect for Representative McGuire. But your comments about the One Shot being demeaning couldn’t be further from the truth, or put in another way, you don’t know what you are talking about. I can assure you that if the Native Americans felt the hunt was offensive, they would have corrected that issue decades ago. The point on excluding women just points out that you expect tolerance in your views, but fail to be tolerant of others.
Lloyd

To me his response says he is ignorant and not a leader or representative of the demographics of his constituents. Kinda sad in today’s day and age.

To me his response says he is ignorant and not a leader or representative of the demographics of his constituents. Kinda sad in today’s day and age.

I have to agree with you on this.^^^^

My daughter, an oncology nurse, grilled the One Shot in her letter. She is mad what goes on there. I wonder if he will answer her the same way?

That was a ridiculous and very sad response he sent back. If that's his response on the One Shot the citizen voters ought to send him packing!

Here is what he sent me:

Anthony,
I have great respect for Representative McGuire. But your comments about the One Shot being demeaning couldn’t be further from the truth, or put in another way, you don’t know what you are talking about. I can assure you that if the Native Americans felt the hunt was offensive, they would have corrected that issue decades ago. The point on excluding women just points out that you expect tolerance in your views, but fail to be tolerant of others.
Lloyd

Ha ha.. Well, I guess I can take comfort in knowing that he thinks you're even more of a doofus that I am (or maybe he just thinks you're actually able to understand a more detailed response). ;)

Pretty peeved about that response. Don’t know if it will do anything but I forwarded it to the Speaker of the house. I added a little more to it:

Sir, as the speaker of the house I would like to share with you the response I received from Rep Larsen. His response is a sad representation of a leader and equal representation of constituents.

I am a Army Equal Opportunity Advisor and am well versed in what is acceptable and not tolerated. As a leader if I were to give the response below I would be immediately removed from my position. I do not believe someone with such a brash response is fit to represent the constituents of district 54 or the great state of Wyoming.

Thank you

Anthony

Has the WyoFile delved into this issue? I feel like they'd be all over it if it were on their radar.

Pretty peeved about that response. Don’t know if it will do anything but I forwarded it to the Speaker of the house. I added a little more to it:

Sir, as the speaker of the house I would like to share with you the response I received from Rep Larsen. His response is a sad representation of a leader and equal representation of constituents.

I am a Army Equal Opportunity Advisor and am well versed in what is acceptable and not tolerated. As a leader if I were to give the response below I would be immediately removed from my position. I do not believe someone with such a brash response is fit to represent the constituents of district 54 or the great state of Wyoming.

Thank you

Anthony

This is how you go about drawing awareness to an issue in a professional way.

Well done...and thank you.

A much nicer response from Chuck Gray:

Doug,

I appreciate your email. I’ve reviewed it and am definitely taking its contents into account. I plan on supporting the amendment.

Thanks!

Chuck

The amendment to 80 didn't hold up, its back to 160 tags again and passed first reading.

Not unexpected.

Wonder if anyone on this forum knows someone from 60 minutes that they could buy a cup of coffee or dilly bar for while they discussed equality in America today. :confused:

I just got this email from Chuck Gray:

Michael,
I appreciate your email. I supported the amendment today but it did fail.
Thanks!
Chuck

Buzz, I got a response over the weekend, from Rep. Blackburn. He asked where I'm located. Before I respond, I'm just curious whether he's apt to be asking out of curiosity, or a desire to portray folks on our side as being all out-of-staters, etc?

I have reached out to the Eastern Shoshone tribal council to hear their thoughts on this hunt. Waiting for a reply.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back