Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

September is finally here!

Big Tex

If I close my eyes I can smell the pines and hear a faint bugle in the distance. My heart is beating a little quicker this morning just knowing I'll be camped out along a ridge with the smells and sounds of the elk woods surrounding me in just a few short day. September is here gentleman. Safe and productive hunting to you all!

I hear ya! 12 days till I've boots on ground. Been packing for a month already, The dining rooms looks like someone is either moving in or out with all the totes stacked up.

I may go out this weekend but my first real trip is backpacking in next Thursday-Tuesday. Forecast is calling for snow too!

Here's a video from Monday. Can hardly believe I took time away from sheep to video an elk. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;fhbmMOR4yAs]https://youtu.be/fhbmMOR4yAs[/video]

Thanks for reminding all of us guys, here in OH, who skunk-egged on any/every draw, that in the next couple of weeks we can blissfully look forward to stealthily scour the hardwoods in pursuit of....SQUIRRELS !! That's just mean Tex. :mad::cool:

Here's a video from Monday. Can hardly believe I took time away from sheep to video an elk. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;fhbmMOR4yAs]https://youtu.be/fhbmMOR4yAs[/video]

Better catch that'n before he heads back to Wyoming.

8 days 17 hours and 6 mins till we head to CO! Not that im counting down or anything.

I am 1 year away and can hardly stand it, by the way Oak, I need exact GPS coordinates on that elk in the video.

ONLY 22 hours before we're on the road to CO. If only that darn 25 hour drive would go by a tad quicker... Amazing how the drive out seems so much less painful than the ride back though... Good luck everyone!

If things go as planned, I should be hanging out of a tree stand tomorrow evening with bow and arrow in hand! EDIT: Sorry for not noticing this was posted in the elk section, I'll be chasing deer tomorrow...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back