PEAX Equipment

Senior Hunting Partner

TopC

I am seeking a senior hunter in or about Colorado that would assist me or, even better, hunt with me, for Pronghorn in 2014. I will be 62 this month. I am a Christian. And, a retired Master Sergeant of Marines and a retired lawman. Health is good. Mobility is good.

Great idea. It's never too early to start planning.

I'd be honored to come along if you'd like. However, no hurt feelings if not.

I'm 38 years old, currently a CPT in the Army, and a Christian as well. I live in the Atlanta area, but will be passing through the Lake City area in September if you'd like to link up to discuss.

I will not be available in September. I live in Landrum, S.C. now. We moved about 6 months after losing Doug. I will stay in touch. Thank you so much for your response.

The best place to start, Top, is to pour over the regs from Colorado and Wyoming. They are all on line. Most of the over-the-counter permits wherever you go are going to be doe/fawn permits. The buck permits are harder to get and usually need varying degrees of preference points.

Semper Fi

Top,
For pronghorn, look no farther than Wyoming. There are tons of permits available and plenty of public land. Colorado can be tough to get a buck permit.

Back