Season 2 DVD's?

Tracking notice says the DVDs are in Bozeman and on a truck being delivered. Get them here - NOW. I have got a floor full of envelopes and labels that need nothing more than the DVDs to put in them.

HO HO HO!

If we ordered 1 & 2 are they going to come seperately? I deleted the email about season 2 delay so just curious

Awesome! Sure appreciate yours (and certainly Kim's) effort to correct the shipping date issue. Sh!t happens sometimes - it is when character really comes into focus.

Really appreciate the product you bring to us. Really admire the integrity and heritage focus presented.

Tracking notice says the DVDs are in Bozeman and on a truck being delivered. Get them here - NOW. I have got a floor full of envelopes and labels that need nothing more than the DVDs to put in them.

HO HO HO!

Last edited:
Mrs. Fin is packing and labeling, trying to get as many to the PO as possible today. Rest will get shipped tomorrow.

Just received Season 2!!
But alas, won't be able to view it until after the holidays. The Mrs. and I are headed to our place in SE Oregon to get away (kids and grandkids doing their own thing this year). As we have no electricity and no phone, we are just going to hunker down with kerosene lamps around the wood stove for some piece and quiet, watch it snow and do some snowshoeing.

Great timing. Just got mine yesterday. I dropped the wife off at the airport for a trip back to Kentucky, so it looks like I'll be sipping on eggnog and watching a few episodes by myself Christmas morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back