Season 2 DVD's?

Sytes

How does it look for sales release date to purchase the Season 2 set?
Christmas is around the corner... :D and nothing like tooting the OYOA DVD's during Thanksgiving... of course - after the Football...

Thanks Sytes. The sleeves are being finalized as we speak. When that is done, the DVDs will be stamped and ready for mailing. Should be ready for orders by the end of the month.

Appreciate the plug for our show and the DVDs.

Can we preorder? I don't want to wait for one on back order when they sell out within 20 minutes of being posted on the website. In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing the hunts from this season. Your teasers have done an excellent job of teasing me.

Can we preorder? I don't want to wait for one on back order when they sell out within 20 minutes of being posted on the website. In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to seeing the hunts from this season. Your teasers have done an excellent job of teasing me.

+1 on the pre-order, as far as I am concerned.

Ask and you shall receive. Season Two DVDs are being printed and stamped and have been promised to be on my door step by December 8th, allowing me to start shipping sometime around the 10th.

We are taking orders now, so that your wives don't have to go and fight the crowds on Black Friday. Well, they will probably go fight those crowds anyhow.

If you go to the link below, or the ad in the upper right hand corner of this page, you can order Season Two, Season One, or a combo of both.

Season Two DVD order - Click here

Thanks in advance for your interest and support.

Randy,
I did not see a way to adjust the QTY purchased... Maybe something to look into as I have 4 seperate receipts I need to track versus one order... It was still quick as I am setup with google checkout - though for the receipts and tracking it would be great to simply place the qty interested in and presto - one receipt and one means to track the order.

Great to hear they are released! Hopefully they will arrive early enough for me to ship 3 of them out to friends as a christmas gift. Sure, I have the DVR deal - though I'm keeping 1 as the DVR doesn't beat having that DVD in my collection... joining season 1... and hopefully many seasons to go.

Great show, Great ethic based - true grit video aspects that I value and know my friends will also really enjoy!

Randy,
I did not see a way to adjust the QTY purchased... Maybe something to look into as I have 4 seperate receipts I need to track versus one order... It was still quick as I am setup with google checkout - though for the receipts and tracking it would be great to simply place the qty interested in and presto - one receipt and one means to track the order.

Great to hear they are released! Hopefully they will arrive early enough for me to ship 3 of them out to friends as a christmas gift. Sure, I have the DVR deal - though I'm keeping 1 as the DVR doesn't beat having that DVD in my collection... joining season 1... and hopefully many seasons to go.

Great show, Great ethic based - true grit video aspects that I value and know my friends will also really enjoy!

Sorry about that Sytes. It is now fixed. Thanks for the kind comments and the purchase of the DVDs.

Oh ya, I put my order in...my connection is crappy right now so it is still thinking. If I doesn't go thru I'll have it ordered later tonight. It went through!

Last edited:
Just an update for those of you who have ordered and wondered where your DVD is. We were told to expect them by the 10th. They did not arrive. I sent an email and here is the reply.

Randy,

I wanted to give you an update on the DVD order:
The case wraps have been printed and are being inserted in the cases.
Disc one has been stamped and about half printed.
Disc two will stamp on Monday and start printing on Tuesday.
I anticipate having shipments headed your way by Thursday.

Thanks, Randy!

If any of you who ordered need them sent somewhere for Christmas, we can send them directly, rather than send them to you and then you send them on to somewhere else. Just email the address for shipment to Mrs. Fin at [email protected] and she will get them mailed ASAP.

Sorry for the delay. But, they will be worth the wait.

Gave this little guy a DVD, as his mom told my wife that Tate watches the show every time it is on. He is eight years old and wants to be a hunter. I love the drawing at the bottom of the note. Best Christmas card I could get this year.

Thank you.JPG

That is awesome Randy!! I wonder where he gets the idea that you shoot things with headgear that size??

Back