Scent Lok late season

Kybowhunter64

This questions for those of yall that either currently wear of have wore Scent Lok. Ive been looking at their Late Season line. Out of the Cold Blooded, Revenant, and Morphic which would yall say is best for warmth, and comfort? I appreciate fellas!

Take a shower, play the wind. And brush your teeth and mouthwash.

Last edited:
don't buy that stuff.
save your money.
play the wind.
i don't have any experience with scent-lok cloths.
a whitetail NOSE is just amazing and iv yet to be convinced that anything that has been touched by a human can be "SCENT-LOCKED"
i whitetail hunt in farm and fleet camo and always play the wind.
and the wind is going to be the only defense you have in fooling any "Big Old smart buck" or even "big Old doe" for that matter .

im not trying to be harch.

Since you asked about warmth and comfort, I will say my scentblocker outfitter coat has been absolutely amazing. I bought the scentblocker brand pants that have the full body harness built in for late season MI bow hunting. I was so impressed with the comfort, warmth, and durability that I ended up buying the outfitter coat as well. They’re great for layering and if just using the shell, great for early season rainy days.

That being said, I did not buy them for or use them for their scent blocking abailities. They are, however, good quality pieces of clothing. I’ve had this set up for about five years and it is still in perfect shape so I cannot speak to any of the newer pieces they have out. I would not hesitate to buy a scent blocker product again, though.

none of the scent stuff is worth the time nor money.. we don't use any cover scents, sprays or that ozone trash.. all of that stuff is just industry gimmicks.. the only thing that matters is to play the wind and understand what the thermals are doing.. Your body is constantly producing scent there is no product out there that can eliminate that. I'd suggest investing in quality clothing like first lite or sitka..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back