SC on your own info

hilsmon

Season starts with rifle here in the lowcountry of SC in 7 days and a wake up (August 15). I will be overlooking a cutover with a spring bottom this next saturday in hopes of seeing some velvet.I just got back from filling the feeders and checking cameras for the last time before the hunt. Looking to be a promising season. I will post a few pics when I get them downloaded.

I have offered Randy some SC on your own info and hope that he will be posting it when im done with it. I will also be blogging on wordpress some local and hunting info. scdeerhunting.wordpress.com
I have a few pages and links up now but more to come.

There is still one draw hunt deadline of Aug 14 to apply for and TODAY is the dead line on many of the hunts (sorry you missed them but I will be detailing some for next year for this site). Some of these state lands are well managed and take 130+ class deer every year to the on your own hunter.

Ok Im excited so lets hunt!

Last edited:
Nice looking buck!

aug6004.jpg

I know nothing about hunting back east, so it will be interesting to read what you provide. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. I havent had much time to edit yet but I will get to it soon.

This buck is a little young but its on one of my investors propertys thats always up for sale so I hope my son gets a chance at him.

How did you get the pic up? All I see is script prompt asking for a URL.

Oak come on East and I will show you the ropes. Out of state hunters can hunt almost 1 million acres of public lands all season for a total of $300.00. Our deer season starts Aug 15 and ends Jan1.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back