Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sanford Innovations ... has anyone used these broadheads?

whiskeydog

Has anyone ever tried these? Either the fixed or mechanical broadheads...thoughts?

http://www.sanfordinnovations.com/

The company is based out of Billings, MT...in talking to a local archery shop I was told some of the parts are machined here by a local company and the rest elsewhere, but they are all assembled in Billings.

Last edited:
I shot the BloodShot a bit last year, but never in the field. I hear that this year's model improved in a few areas. Overall, I was pretty impressed with how it was built and how it flies.

BloodShot Review

I like the looks of that Bloodshot. Looks kinda like a cut on contact Slick Trick. I'd like to see one in person.

I just bought a set...it's not super sharp out of the box, but the construction is rock solid. from what i've heard...it doesn't take much too sharpen them up, and they are supposed to hold their edge fairly well. The owner of the archery shop where I bought them has shot them the past two years and had nothing but positive to say about them. He is going to switch over to the expandead this year, and i'm interested to see what he has to say about them. the way they deploy from the rear is pretty cool...i have some mechanicals that i hate because they deploy on accident from time to time...the way the expandeads deploy from the rear should eliminate most of that. i would love to hear from someone else who has used them...not getting much feedback from the people here...i guess they are still fairly new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back