MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sam is going in the US Army!

Congratulations
It will not be all fun and games at times it will suck and he will wonder what he got into. But in the end all the pain will be worth it

Good stuff and best of luck to your son. I did basic and AIT there so I experienced both the summer and winter. Basically there are worse places he could have gone, I thought it was a beautiful area though.

Good to hear and hope he makes the most out of it! While he's active, make sure you ride his ass to get that civilian A&P, use the crap out of tuitions assistance and hire a financial planner beyond the confines of the base to handle his retirement stuff! The new blended retirement plan can be useful in the right hands and pay dividends for his future.

Good advice. So many resources that most overlook. Congrats to the whole fam--a win for one is a win for everyone.

Good to hear and hope he makes the most out of it! While he's active, make sure you ride his ass to get that civilian A&P, use the crap out of tuitions assistance and hire a financial planner beyond the confines of the base to handle his retirement stuff! The new blended retirement plan can be useful in the right hands and pay dividends for his future.

What he said about getting an A&P! I am still kicking myself 45 years after leaving the military.

Back